Friday, February 8, 2013

This Is Not a Diet

Me? Diet? Hell no. I'll eat as many deep fried chocolate chip cookies as I want. And I'll drink as many beers as I want.

But I do realize that I'm trying to be healthy, so maybe my lunch won't consist of a burger and fries everyday.

I've downloaded an app to track what I eat. Yes, it counts calories, though,I'm not really paying attention to that unless I've had too few. What I'm concerned with is the nutrients and fulfilling my daily values. Turns out I suck at eating the recommended amounts of everything.

CVS was having a sale on V8 and I decided to pick 2 pints up unsure of how it would taste sans vodka. Turns out it tastes pretty damn good and about the same as a Bloody. And the low sodium version fills a few gaps in my system.

So I guess awareness is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment